Saturday, March 11, 2006

What I'm working on now

I just finished putting together 2 new sets of magnets that I will hopefully be able to put on my shop tomorrow. If I were playing Trivial Pursuit right now both sets of magnets would belong in the "sports & leisure" category. I've also been very busy knitting a scarf and a shawl (yes, simultaneously...I'm just that good) by special request from Draco. Both are like the lettuce scarf that made it to the Etsy homepage a few weeks ago (check below for a pic) but this new scarf is pink instead of green. I've never made a shawl before so it is a little slow going but progress is definitely being made. I switch to the scarf when I need a bit more instant gratification. Twelve or fourteen stitches wide goes much quicker than 60+ stitches! I have to watch TV while I knit so thankfully there has been a Project Runway marathon on all day. I only started watching at the very tail end of this season so catching up on the episodes and contestants that I missed has been very entertaining. I'm off now for I must keep knitting!

No comments: