Sunday, February 19, 2006

new & improved

So, if you know me and had been reading my other blog you may have discovered that it has been deleted. It was lame, boring and irrelevant and is, thankfully, no longer. This is the new and improved blog and it will be all about me and my "craft" projects. I don't know why that word, craft, bothers me right now. I guess because it conjures up images of country and Americana. What I do is make jewelry, knit scarves, design purses and bags and a bunch of other stuff that as I write this defies categorization. I have been selling my creations on Etsy since November and even I have been surprised by my success. I will be using this platform to go behind the scenes to show you how I work and preview works in progress. If you want to check out my little shop click on the link to the right.

No comments: